- Quick Approval.
- Allowed by Google.
- Very Easy to work with.
- Easy integration with Blogger and WordPress.
Why my AdSense account is disapproved every time?
- Your blog should contain quality content.
- Your blog shouldn’t contain thin content (less than 400 words posts).
- Your blog shouldn’t contain adult content.
- Your blog posts should not contain any links to low quality / adult sites.
- You should provide a valid postal address of yours.
Why my AdSense got deactivated? Why ads are not appearing now?
- Clicking on your own ads.
- Placing ads on site containing adult or copyright content.
- Encouraging visitors to click on Ads or creating incentives to click on ads.
- Using more than recommend ads.
How many ads can be shown per page?
Why my account is disapproved then???
- Create an account on Indyarocks.
- Visit your profile & click Earnings.
- Now check eligibility to Earn. If you are not eligible then there will be some dos which you have to complete. After doing them checks again and this time you will be eligible to earn.
- Now click Start Earning, use your email id & make an AdSense account. (You may require confirming. So, do check your mail.)
- After sometime your ads will start appearing on your Indyarocks Profile.
Integrate with Blogger.
- Go to Earnings on your Blog & click “Switch Account”. Then use a different AdSense account if the blogger email id is different. Enter the details & click “Link this Account.” [Check your mail once again]
- Make ads appear on your blog by using the options present in the Earnings tab.
Integrate with WordPress.
- Go to www.google.com/adsense & login to your account.
- Click on My Ads & create new ads.
- Select the size of the ad and click “save and get code”.
- Copy the code.
- Now go to WordPress dashboard and select plugins.
- Click on “Add new” & type “Quick AdSense”. You can also use the “Easy AdSense lite” plugin.
- Install any of the two plugin and activate it.
- Now go to settings and select the plugin.
- Paste the code and select its placement. Then click on save.