Sunday 16 December 2012

What Would YOU Like to Ask Tim Ferriss?


I’m really excited to have Tim Ferriss, author of The 4-Hour Work WeekThe 4-Hour Body and most recently, The 4-Hour Chef as a guest on the upcoming session of The Smart Passive Income Podcast!
His original book, The 4-Hour Work Week, was a huge inspiration for me when I first started doing business online and it directly influenced how I shaped my businesses in an automated or semi-automated fashion. It also confirmed my thoughts about taking control and living happy now as opposed to after retirement, which were thoughts that were bouncing around my head after I was laid off.
Tim’s new book, The 4-Hour Chef, is a thick, choose-your-own-adventure type cookbook that is about more than just food – it’s about learning fast and efficiently, which I’m definitely all about.
Of course, this interview is happening because Tim just launched his new book and is looking to spread the word. He’s definitely everywhere, it seems, and I’m happy to personally welcome him to the SPI community and pick his brain.
I don’t usually reveal who my guests are on the show before I go live, but I wanted to take this opportunity to give you a chance to ask him a few questions too, and maybe win a copy of the book…
Here’s the deal:
I was generously given a few copies of The 4-Hour Chef to give away to the SPI community!
Here’s how you can get one:
Leave a question that you’d like to ask Tim in the comment section below. I will select 3 questions and ask Tim during the show, and if I select your question, you win! I’ll send you an email later to get your shipping information.
That’s it!
I interview Tim tomorrow (Tuesday, November 27th) at 7pm EST, so get your question in early so I can see it!
Only one question & entry per person, and I will select in chronological order, meaning if you ask a question that someone else had already asked before you, it dosen’t count. If it’s a burning question, you can still ask it anyway.
The winners will be announced during the interview in session 51 of the SPI Podcast, which will go live on Thursday this week, if everything goes smoothly.
I look forward to your questions, and I’m sure Tim does too. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Posted After Approved.