People creating blog and they want that my blog can earn more revenue .So thats the thing is that the blog should have specific standard. so today i am goint to tell you about on One popular post can bring your more traffics and links than a month’s worth of your usual content.
In this post, I want to set you a very challenge with the potential to launch your blog into the stratosphere.
Make the next post you write your most popular post ever.
The following ten tips form my key advice for the tackling this task. I used all of them when hitting the Digg front page for the first time. There’s no blueprint you can be follow to write an incredibly popular post, but you won’t have a chance unless you try. I’m confident these tips will be give you a good shot at success.
1. Time is one of the more important than talent. Work on something for the eight hours and you can bet it will be good. You dont need to spend that long, however (though thats how long it took me to craft the first post I wrote that hit the Digg front page). More time means you can refine, format and fill your post with plenty of value. Take the time to really craft your content. It will show in finished product.
2. Use your best idea : A post will never be become wildly popular unless it fulfills a need, and does so emphatically. What’s something your niche wants but hasn’t got yet? Can you assemble a whole lot of really awesome (targeted) resources in one place? The more your posts helps people, the better it will do.
3. Use formatting to yours advantage. These days, are the social media is key when it comes to launching your posts into the stratosphere. Social media users are notoriously spoiled for choice, however. Use formatting to emphasize the best aspects of your post. Hone in on your funniest lines, your most profound bits of advice, your best resources. Make them stand outs.
4. Brainstorm headlines. There are the most probably one or two bloggers who’ve completely mastered the art of writing headlines for social media (you will know who they are). The rest of us haven’t been blessed with such skills. When you see a great headline, chances are it’s option #12 of a dozen choices. Few of us can think of a great headline straight away. Spend ten minutes brainstorming and you’re bound to stumble across something that works. A weak headline will the cripple your post’s chances of success. It’s essential that you put a lot of work into getting it right.
5. Invest plenty of thevalue in your post. Ever bookmarked or voted for something without completely reading it? We will all done it. It’s because of the ‘Wow’ factor — the presence of enough promised value in one place gets the reader enthusiastic about the post straight away. Instead of 5 tips, why not share 50? Instead of 9 resources, why not be 40 or more?
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beholders. If yours post looks very good, it will draw readers in. Take the time to add images, thumbnails and formatting to what you create. Make yours post a visual feast. With so much web content presented in bland way, your post is guaranteed to stand out.
8. Tell them what you are going to tell them. Readers will be skip your waffly introduction. You can say the same in less words, particularly when you’re writing for an impatient reader: someone who wants to get straight into your tips/resources/opinions. Use your introduction to the highlight why the reader should stick with your post. There’s a reason my post introductions mainly consist of: “In this post, I’m going to do this, this and that.” It’s what people really want to know: what am I getting in the exchange for my attention?
9. Send messages with links. The best way to get the blogger to investigate your blog is by linking to them. We’ve got a natural desire to know what’s being said about us. If your post becomes really popular, each link inside it should send enough traffic outwards to be the worth investigating. Be generous with your outbound links when writing your most popular post. It gives other bloggers an incentive to link to you, because it’s ultimately more promotion for thems.
10. Utilize your networks. If you want people to Digg, Stumble Reddit your post, theres no reason why you need to sit back with the fingers crossed and hope it happens. Ask them. Your loyal readers like you. You entertain them, or teach them, or help to them. If voting is a simple matter of clicking a link they’ll be more than happy to do so. Ask for votes in yours post and email readers and social media influencers. In most cases you will need to get the snowball rolling. After that, others will do most of the works for you.