When you visit your blog the above attribution appears mostly in footer also it appears at left sidebar on some templates. You can find its widget by visiting blog layout page and there you will see its widget with a name of Attribution. [See below screen shoot for Example]
In above picture when you click the edit button, a box appears same as showing in below picture. You can observe; there is no removable link for this widget. But we will make it removable after some changes in our template HTML section. continue reading the article.
How to Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution from Blog?A simplest method is being shared here to remove Blogger default attribute from any of your blog. So follow the few steps and get rid of this:
- Log-in to Blogger Dashboard
- Template >> HTML >> Proceed >> Check Expand Widget Templates
- Now search carefully for this code Attribution1
- Near Attribution1 you will find this code: locked="true"
- Just change the true value to false
- Save your template and all steps are done! [see the screen shoot below for example]
After doing all above steps, come back to the blog Layout page and edit that widget which didn't have the removable button before, now it will be having removable link and if you want to remove it then click button and remove it. You will no longer see this attribution on your blog. [see the image below for example]