As many of you know that Blogger is completely developed in XML (Extensible Mark Up Language). Blogger has its own XML codes which you can use to add elements or to remove elements. Those who make Blogger templates must know XML. There are many attributes or links on default blogger templates which sometimes people don't want to see on their blogs. And one out of those links is "Powered By Blogger"Attribution which appears in every blogger default template at the footer. You can see the attribution link in Below picture. So today, we will find the easiest and quickest way to remove this link.
How to Remove "Powered By Blogger" Attribution from Blog?A simplest method is being shared here to remove Blogger default attribute from any of your blog. So follow the few steps and get rid of this:
- Log-in to Blogger Dashboard
- Template >> HTML >> Proceed >> Check Expand Widget Templates
- Now search carefully for this code Attribution1
- Near Attribution1 you will find this code: locked="true"
- Just change the true value to false
- Save your template and all steps are done! [see the screen shoot below for example]