Tuesday, 8 January 2013
Today i will teach you how to add a stylish label widget with hover effect in Blogger. This label widget is made using CSS and has a superb hover effect. When you click on the label it will show it’s shadow and makes your label attractive and different. So without wasting time lets learn how to add this in your blog.
Labels: Blogging Tools, Tips and Tricks
How To Add Stylish Labels Widget To Blogger With Hover Effect
1. Login to Blogger.
2. Go to Blogger Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML.
3. Tick the given expand widget check box.
4. Now find the below code in your Template
5. Now Paste the below code above the given code.
6. Now save your template. You are done!!
NOTE: After doing all that you should add labels widget to your blogger and untick show number of posts. If you don’t know how to add label widget to your blog then go to this link “Blogger Label” and read 1st and 2nd point over there.
Author: WAQAS AHMED
Waqas is the founder of This Blog which offers Blogging Tutorials and SEO Tips and Tricks To pro bloggers and newbies as well. Read More →